How you probably assume, this is an ordinary home made chocolate recipe to which I added that special ingredient called cannabutter. So, if you have a favorite "grandma's" chocolate recipe, stick to that recipe and sometime during the preparation process slip in it the right quantity of weed butter.
You will need:
150 ml water
400 grams sugar
100g cannabutter, melted and cooled
250 grams of powder milk (unsweetened)
50 g cocoa
1 tablespoon vanilla essence (or rum essence)
hazelnuts (walnuts, slightly roasted almonds, raisins, etc.)
1. Mix the cocoa and powder milk.
2. In a big pot add the water and sugar and bring to boil. Mix until the sugar dissolves. When the syrup begins to boil it will make a white foam. If you want a softer, "rubbery" chocolate, simmer the syrup for just a few minutes, to make a thin syrup. If you want a more crumbly chocolate, simmer the syrup for a bit more, until it gets thick, almost like honey. To test the syrup's thickness, take a spoon of syrup from the pot, let it cool for half a minute, then see if it flows or not. When it doesn't flow anymore, it's the right thickness or a crumbly chocolate.
3. When the syrup is ready, turn off the heat and add the powder milk and cocoa mix in several batches, until well blended. Add the cannabutter and essence and mix well.
4. Grease the tray with butter and poor the composition in it. Level with the back of a spoon soaked in cold water, then sprinkle with peanuts. Press the peanuts deeply into the chocolate.
5. Put it in the refrigerator to harden. If you did a thin syrup you'll have to leave it in the refrigerator overnight, but if you had thick syrup will only last 2-3 hours until you can cut it.
For long time storage, keep the chocolate in the refrigerator. Remember to keep aside from kids or any unwitting persons. Remember the high is not instantaneous, you'll need at least half an hour before feeling the effects, so don't rush in eating the whole plate :) Enjoy !