Saturday, April 2, 2011
How to make weed brownies with cannaoil
1. Grind 1/2 ounce(14g) of weed buds and mix it with 1 cup of vegetable oil into a big pan.
2. Place the pan on your stove and set it to Low(don't over-burn - the oil will loose all it's properties)
3. Let it simmer for 1 to 2 hours, stirring from time to time.
4. When done, using a strainer or a cheesecloth, carefully strain the content of the pot.
In order to save time, I recommend you to use one of the many brownies mixes found on market(Betty Crocker, Ghirardelli, Duncan Hines, etc)
6. Add 2 Eggs, 1/2 cup of water and 3/4 cup of CannaOil and mix.
7. When done, poor the composition into a non stick tray.
8. Preheat your oven to 350°Fahrenheit (180°Celsius) and place the tray inside for about 25-30 minutes.
This is how the final product should look like