Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Vegan Weed Brownies Recipe
You need to know that due to the fact that they gave no fat, vegan weed brownies must be cooked a little longer in order to get solid.
You will need:
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5-10 grams of weed buds (this recipe should make arround 16 brownies)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder salt and the fine grinded weed. Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended. Spread evenly in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
Enjoy ! But be careful, the high is not instantaneous, you'll need at least half an hour before feeling the effects, so don't rush in eating the whole plate :)