Thursday, June 23, 2011
Summer salad with mandarin and cannaoil
A great recipe for hot boring summer days !
1 / 4 cup cannaoil
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 / 2 teaspoon dried parsley
1 / 2 teaspoon salt
1 / 2 cup chopped almonds
3 tablespoons brown sugar
250 g sweet mandarins
1. Melt 3 tablespoons of brown sugar in a pan.
2. Add the almonds and stir until they are coated with caramelized sugar.
3. Place them on a plate until cool.
4. Mix a dresing of cannaoil, sugar, vinegar, parsley and salt
5. Torn the lettuce by hand, peel the mandarins, separate them into slices and mix them with the almonds and cannaoil dressing.
Let it sit for 10 minutes into the fridge and it's ready to serve !